- This event has passed.
Wareham Planning Board – Proposed Bylaw Changes
August 14 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Zoning Bylaw Articles being proposed:
1. Zoning Bylaw Article 3: Updates to section 320, 330, and 340 to be consistent with changes
to Site Plan and Special Permit, amendments to Solar by-law, amendments to Wireless
Communications Bylaw, and a new battery storage [BESS] by-law.
2. Zoning Bylaw Article 5: Amendments to Section 590, also adding a new section dealing
with battery storage [BESS].
3. Zoning Bylaw Article 12: Remove section 1216.9 which excludes Special Permit from all of
4. Zoning Bylaw Article 14: Re-write so that it focuses only on the administrative process for
Land Use permitting.
5. Zoning Bylaw Article 15: Re-write so that it explains Land Use permit reviews and criteria
6. Zoning Bylaw Article 16: Update to certain definitions, including terms included in other
7. Zoning Bylaw Article 5, Section 540 [and Article 3] Wireless Communications; Colocation on cell towers by-law.