- This event has passed.
Public Hearing for Morse Brothers Inc. – Earth Removal Permit Application
November 6 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
A Public Hearing has been scheduled for Monday, November 6th at 6:00 p.m. in the Great Hall to consider the Earth Removal Permit application submitted on behalf of Morse Brothers Inc. for the removal of soil from property located at 0 Plymouth Street & 250 Lingan Street.
The Board of Selectmen has adopted Public Hearing Procedures for this meeting which are attached.
Prior to the start of the meeting, sign-up sheets will be available for the public to complete,
indicating their desire to speak at the meeting.
• The Public Hearing will be opened by the Board of Selectmen and the applicant will have the
opportunity to present their application to the Board.
• The Board will then call on Town Department Heads and/or their designee to provide feedback
on the proposed project.
• After the Town Departments have had the opportunity to weigh in, the Chair will open the floor
to the public and call the names in order of how they appear on the sign-up sheet.
• Speakers will be given three minutes in order to get their point across to the Board.
• Once all individuals signed up on the sheet have had the opportunity to speak, the Chair will
open it up for members of the audience who have not yet had the opportunity to speak, or for
additional comments by those who have. Additional comments will be limited to two minutes.